Dr. Tracy Standridge is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Owasso community.
Dr. Standridge founded Standridge Clinic in 1988, and he has remained on the cutting edge of his profession by bringing the newest procedures and technology to his clinic. He was motivated to choose the profession of Chiropractic because it involved returning a person’s health conservatively without “putting anything in” or “taking anything out.” Being a chiropractic patient himself as a younger person, he also found his own ultimate health naturally through his family chiropractor.
Dr. Standridge holds a Masters Degree in Health Science Exercise Physiology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Logan College in St. Louis, MO. He is also a graduate of Oklahoma State University. In addition, he is a member of the following organizations:
- Joint Chiropractic Association of Oklahoma
- American Chiropractic Association
- Former Vice Mayor of Owasso
- Former Medical Advisory Board Member at Lasermedics
- Investigator for Lasermedics to approve cold laser with the FDA